We can be contacted on 03 9017 6779.
Whether it’s advice, tips or faulty parts – we are here to help!
In the event that there is a defect with the scooter scooter, or part of the scooter, within the 3yr year warranty period, you must make a claim in the first instance to the place of purchase of the Scooter.
A warranty manufacturing defect is if the item (or part of) is defective, the business will: repair or replace goods (or part of them, with the same or like part) resupply or fix the problem with advice and or service.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS & LIMITATIONS
- Normal wear and tear or exposure to weather conditions over time - including but not limited to grip, deck tapes, wheels , brakes and bearings.
- Accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, vandalism, alteration, modification or substitution.
- Failure to ensure proper and regular maintenance of the scooter strictly in accordance with the Madd Gear instruction manual.
- Non-observance of any warnings supplied by Madd Gear or detailed on or in the packaging of the scooter
In order to assess your warranty claim or fault in a timely manner, we will require the following information to be sent to email@example.com
- Make/Model of the scooter purchased
- Receipt of purchase
- A brief explanation of the fault.
- Photos to assist with explaining the claim (we also accept short video uploads too!)
Once all the information has been received – our warranty team will endeavor to contact you within 24-48hrs (please allow longer if you are emailing outside business hours/public holidays or have not provided all the required documents to support your claim) .
Madd Gear has the right to reject any warranty claim made by a Purchaser
- if proof of purchase is not provided.
- if it does not fall within the warranty period.
- if the purchaser does not advise Madd Gear in writing within a reasonable timeframe to minimise further problems with the Scooter.
Please refer to the ‘Website Terms & Conditions’ for further information.